Gluten-Free Lasagna Recipe
There is no difference in preparing gluten free lasagna and regular lasagna! Just the gluten-free noodles!
There may be no better comfort dish to entertain with than gluten-free lasagna. This gluten-free lasagna recipe tastes just like traditional lasagna, so everyone at your party can enjoy it. Try serving this gluten-free lasagna at your next party and see if anyone tastes the difference! While you're at it, see what your guests think of other gluten-free Italian favorites from Gluten Free & More, like our easy vegetarian mini manicotti recipe, Italian flatbread with chicken pesto aioli, and lemon-basil biscottis - all gluten-free and allergy-friendly!
1 medium onion, chopped
1 pound ground beef
2 8 oz. cans tomato sauce
110 oz. can mushrooms
1 cup water
½ package gluten-free lasagna noodles, cooked
⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 ounces sliced Mozzarella cheese
1 tsp salt
1 cup cottage cheese
1 clove garlic
1 tsp oregano
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Saute onion and garlic in small amount of oil. Add ground beef and brown.
3. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, water, oregano and quinoa. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. If sauce is too thin, add an additional ½ cup uncooked quinoa to thicken).
4. Into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer the following: one-third sauce, one third noodles, one third sauce, one third noodles, cottage cheese, one third noodles, one third sauce, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake another 15 minutes to melt cheese.