Gluten-Free Cauliflower Couscous
1 head cauliflower, in florets
2 tbsp. Ellyndale Organics™ Coconut Infusions™ Garlic Flavor Coconut Oil
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
1/4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
1/4 cup Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
1 tsp. cumin
2 tbsp. parsley
1/4 tsp. salt or to taste
1. In a food processor, pulse cauliflower until it resembles couscous and set aside.
2. In a large pan, melt garlic-infused coconut oil.
3. Add onion and roasted red pepper and sauté 3 to 5 minutes, until onion is softened.
4. Add toasted hemp seeds, cumin, and cauliflower.
5. Sauté an additional 10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender but firm.
6. Remove from heat and add parsley, stirring gently until fully combined. Season with salt, to taste.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!
[RECIPE COURTEOUSLY PROVIDED BY NOW FOODS]