This ice cream is a favorite, full of fresh, summery flavor.
2 cups (10 ounces) unsweetened frozen strawberries
1 (13-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
1¼ cups unsweetened vanilla hemp milk
½ cup honey
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon guar gum, optional
1. Puree strawberries and coconut milk in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and process again.
3. Refrigerate mixture until cold or place it in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. Pour cold mixture into an ice cream machine and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Serve ice cream straight from the machine. For pretty scoops, freeze ice cream until it’s hard. Then allow it to thaw on the counter for about 20 minutes before serving.
About 6 servings per quart of ice cream. Each serving contains 248 calories,13g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate,2 g fiber, 28g sugars, 2g protein,17 Est GL.