This recipe was originally published in 2016.
This gluten free turkey bowl is the perfect way to utilize your Thanksgiving leftovers.
Use our gourmet instant Garlic & Mushroom Q cup™ with shiitake mushrooms, garlic and chives for a super flavorful gluten-free stuffing base.
For more recipes from Now Foods, click here.Yields 1 serving
- 1 Ellyndale® Naturals Savory Garlic & Mushroom Q Cup™
- ½ cup chicken stock, boiling
- ¼ cup roasted leeks, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted celery, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup NOW Real Food® Marcona Almonds
- 1 tablespoon Ellyndale Naturals™ Premium Almond Oil
- 2 teaspoons sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
1Place oven at 350F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper
2In a bowl combine almond oil with leeks, carrots, celery, red pepper, and salt.
3Place vegetables on prepared sheet pan and roast for 20-25 or until lightly browned.
4Add ½ cup boiling chicken stock to savory garlic and mushroom Q Cup™, stir, and cover for 5 minutes.
5Combine cooked quinoa with roasted leeks, carrots, celery, red pepper, Marcona almonds, and sage.
6Place gluten-free stuffing in bowl.
7Serve warm with turkey breast, gluten-free gravy and top with cranberry!