Layer homemade gluten-free granola, made with coconut sugar and agave nectar instead of traditional sugar, with Greek yogurt and fruit for a healthy twist on dessert.
1 Ellyndale® Organics Q Cup™
2 tablespoons NOW Real Food® Organic Coconut Sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup NOW Real Food® Organic Amber Agave Nectar
½ teaspoon Ellyndale® Organics Vanilla Extract
1 cup NOW Real Food® Organic Rolled Oats
¾ cup NOW Real Food® Raw Pecans, chopped
½ cup blueberry
1 cup organic Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 325° F and line half sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Add ½ cup boiling water, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt to organic quinoa Q CupTM.
3. Stir and cover Q Cup for 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl, combine spiced quinoa from Q Cup, rolled oats, pecans, agave, and vanilla.
5. Spread granola mixture in an even layer on prepared sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, cool for 15 minutes.
7. Layer Parfait with Greek yogurt, blueberries, and granola parfait
For more recipes from Now Foods, click here.
[RECIPE PROVIDED BY NOW FOODS]Yields 4 servings