Here’s a great gluten-free party snack idea from Canyon Bakehouse! Festive for fall, rich and delicious…we doubt these brownie tartlets will disappoint.
MAKES 12 TARTLETS.
1 Sweet Potato, baked and mashed
1 Tbsp. Butter
2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
¼ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
¼ C. Heavy Cream
3 Packages Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-free Brownie Bites
15 Mini Marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a muffin tin by mashing brownie bites into the wells (standard tin = 2 bites per well).
3. Using a hand mixer, beat the sweet potato, butter, syrup, pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream until smooth.
4. Spoon the sweet potato mixture into a pastry bag and pipe into each brownie cup.
5. Top each tartlet with marshmallows and bake for 8-10 minutes, until marshmallows are just golden.
- 1 Sweet Potato, baked and mashed
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ C. Heavy Cream
- 3 Packages Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-free Brownie Bites
- 15 Mini Marshmallows