2 quarts water
1 box Living Now® Organic Quinoa Macaroni Pasta
¼ cup +2 tsp. Living Now® Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
2 ¼ tsp. salt
¾ tsp. pepper
1 lb. top sirloin, thinly sliced
2 tbsp. Ellyndale® Natural Rice Bran Oil
2 tbsp. Ellyndale® Organics Coconut Infusions™ Garlic Flavor Coconut Oil
½ cup shallots, chopped
2 cups baby bella mushrooms, sliced
¾ cup coconut milk
¼ cup beef stock
½ tsp. tarragon, chopped
2 drops BetterStevia® Lemon Twist Liquid
1. Place water and 1 tsp. of salt in a large pot on high heat; bring to a boil.
2. Add elbow pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Strain and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine ¼ cup gluten-free flour, ¼ tsp. salt, and ¼ tsp. pepper.
5. Toss sliced beef in flour mixture until lightly coated.
6. Place rice bran oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
7. In batches, sear beef strips on both sides 2 to 3 minutes, until caramelized. Remove from pan, and set aside.
8. Reduce heat to medium-low and add Coconut InfusionsTM.
9. Add shallots, mushrooms, 1 tsp. salt, & ½ tsp. black pepper.
10. Sauté for 8 to10 minutes or until shallots are translucent.
11. Add 2 tsp. of gluten-free flour into the pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
12. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, beef stock, tarragon, nutmeg and Lemon Twist BetterStevia® drops.
13. Pour coconut milk mixture into the pan with the mushroom mixture and bring to a boil; stir for 1 to 2 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
14. Return beef to the pan, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
15. Add cooked elbow pasta and mix until fully incorporated.
16. Serve immediately and enjoy!