Medical Ask Your Doctor

Adolescence and Anaphylaxis

A girl dies after eating Chinese food at a North Carolina shopping mall in 2005. A Massachusetts boy dies after one bite of a cookie at a friend’s house in 2006. A girl dies after consuming a burrito at a shopping center near her home in Esquimalt, Canada, in 2007. What do these tragedies have in common? Each fatality was a teenager with a severe food allergy. And none of the victims was carrying self-injectable epinephrine, the drug that might have saved their lives.

Blog

Women-Reading-Tablet

A merging of communities

Hi everyone! I'm sure you may have noticed this site hasn't been updated in about a year. In case you weren't aware,...
Pesto Potato Salad

Vegan Pesto Potato Salad

Celiac Disease and Cancer

Cancer & Celiac Disease