No-Bake Gluten-Free Blueberry Trifle with Uncle Wally's Pillsbury Muffins
Enjoy this beautiful no-bake dessert with Uncle Wally's Pillsbury certified gluten-free blueberry muffins!
Sometimes we find products that are so good, we couldn't tell that they are gluten-free! When we first met the Pillsbury ready-to-eat muffins from Uncle Wally's were were so excited!
Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins...what you've been looking for!
If you're living a gluten-free lifestyle and have been searching for a moist homestyle muffin bursting with flavor, Pillsbury Gluten-Free Muffins from Uncle Wally's are exactly what you've been looking for! These ready-to-eat muffins are individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience and certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. They are sold in packages of four and available in Blueberry or Chocolate Chip. Find them in grocers all-natural freezer cases.
Looking for more ways to use these delicious muffins? Try this decadent, no-bake gluten-free Blueberry Trifle!
Serving size: makes 12 servings
- 12 Pillsbury Gluten Free Ready to Eat Blueberry Muffins
- 16-ounce tub whipped topping, gluten-free, thawed
- 3 pints blueberries, cleaned
- 1 pint strawberries, cleaned
1. Cut or break 6 muffins into chunks and spread evenly in the bottom of a trifle bowl (or any clear glass bowl with round side and a flat bottom).
2. Spread half of whipped topping (8 ounces) on top of muffins.
3. Layer on a little more than half of the blueberries.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3.
5. For the final layer, form an outer ring of sliced strawberries. Save one whole strawberry to decorate the top. Place all the remaining blueberries in the center.
6. Cover and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, before serving.
To find more tasty recipes like this, visit unclewallys.com product recipe page.
This post is sponsored by Uncle Wally's. Pillsbury is a trademark of General Mills, used under license. For more information contact us at www.unclewallys.com.