Who doesn’t love brownies? Sometimes there’s nothing more satisfying than a rich, chocolatey dessert, especially when it is gluten-free and safe for those of us on a specialty diet. Can’t remember the last time you felt safe eating a brownie? Well, thanks to 1-2-3 Gluten Free, it can be brownie time any time! 1-2-3 Gluten Free’s new line of Brownie Chips aren’t your run-of-the-mill chewy treats, but they are just as good and 20 times more convenient.
Why is that? How are these different from a regular pan of brownies? We’ll tell you:
- They are hard and crispy like a chip, not gooey or moist like a pan brownie. If you are the one eating all of the crispy edges of the brownie pan, these chips are for you!
- They are portable – available in a resealable bag that keeps the chips fresh without having to haul around a heavy Pyrex container! This makes the chips a great addition to lunch boxes or adult brown-bagged lunches.
- They come pre-cut into chips, no need to cut a pan of brownies into manageable pieces.
- They don’t take any time to prepare. No baking required!
- You can dip these directly into ice cream or whipped topping. Want to be adventurous? You can dip them directly into the SunButter on-the-go cups!
- A 1/4th of the package, or 1 oz. (the serving size), is 14 grams of sugar and only 130 calories (chocolate chip variety).
These brownie chips are available in Caramel, Chocolate Chip, and Rainbow Chip. 1-2-3 Gluten Free is made in the USA and free from GMOs. There’s no corn, sesame and no artificial colors or flavors. They are certified gluten-free, so you know they are safe. All varieties contain egg, milk and soy lecithin except the chocolate chip flavor, which contains egg whites and soy lecithin (but no milk).
Here are the ingredients in the chocolate, for example: Cane sugar, Chocolate drops (Sugar, Unsweetened chocolate, Cocoa butter, Soy lecithin, Vanilla), Water, Brown rice flour, Palm oil, Cocoa (processed with alkali), Canola oil, Tapioca starch, Potato starch, Egg whites, natural Vanilla flavor, and Sea salt.
If you need ideas for how to eat these, my suggestion is right out of the bag! But, if you want additional ideas, here are a few of our favorites:
- Crumbled onto ice cream, yogurt, or even oatmeal
- Used as chips with whipped topping or any sweet dip
- Layered into an ice cream sandwich (but eat it in a bowl or prepare for a mess!)
You can order these chips online for $6.99 at 123GlutenFree.com. After you check out the Brownie Chips, browse the many baking mixes available, like their Southern Glory Biscuit Mix and Allie’s Awesome Buckwheat Pancake Mix. We think you’ll be as impressed as we are!
**SPONSORED BY 1-2-3 GLUTEN FREE**Originally posted February 2016