Gluten-Free No-Knead Rolls
These super easy gluten free dinner rolls work well any time of year!
These easy gluten-free rolls can be baked on a parchment-lined baking sheet or a pizza stone.
1 recipe Beth’s No-Knead Bread dough
Egg wash (1 egg + 1 tablespoon water), optional
1. Prepare Beth’s No-Knead Bread through step 5. Coat a sheet of parchment paper with oil.
2. Pull dough into 18 equal pieces. Roll pieces in oil to coat and form into rolls.
3. Set rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover and place in a draft-free, relatively warm spot to rise 30 minutes.
4. Remove cover and brush with egg wash, if desired.
5. Place rolls in preheated 450°F oven and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
6. When done, remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.