Any thoughts as to why my son has nausea/vomiting reaction 2-3 hours after eating tomato/bread based dishes??
I am suspecting the canned tomato sauce which is common to both incidents... normally I make all tomato based sauces myself. I also suspect something with the corn syrup - I personally get sick from ketchup made with corn syrup, my son however does not.
My kitchen has been GF for almost 8 years now ... my son is dairy free - here are the ingredients/issues that I have narrowed down...
* Gluten Free/Dairy Free, fresh pizza from trusted national vendor; red pizza sauce
* My fresh GF bread-buns
* Canned sloppy joe sauce (with high fructose corn syrup)
* Eating fresh or plain home or store purchased canned tomatoes do not bother him - I use these to make our pasta and pizza sauces as well as in soups, casseroles.
* He can eat wheat and GF bread products without issue.
Any ideas on why he is reacting/throwing up???
- > Awesomebaby
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 am