Why You Should Attend the "Gluten-Free for Beginners" Webinar
Comments (2)Posted by Erica Dermer
Next week, Gluten Free & More magazine is hosting a “Gluten Free for Beginners” webinar on December 17th at 7pm EST. This webinar will feature Gluten Free & More editor-in-chief Alicia Woodward and blogger/Gluten Free & More contributor Celiac and the Beast (that’s me!).
We understand from personal experience that going gluten-free is not an easy task. Whether you’ve just been diagnosed as a celiac, non-celiac gluten sensitive, or you are going gluten-free for health and well being, we’re here to help you! Switching from a gluten-full to a gluten-free life doesn’t come with an owner’s manual, but we can provide some basic groundwork for you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping, cooking, and even dining out and traveling – gluten free.
While this Gluten-Free & More webinar will give you valuable and practical insight for those beginning a life gluten-free, it can also help those already living a gluten-free life that desire a refresher course. We hope you will join us and others as we continue on a path to education and awareness about living life gluten free.
Here’s an idea of things we will be talking about during the webinar:
- What is gluten, really? Where do I find gluten on a label? Where does gluten hide? We’ll talk about what gluten really is, and where you can find it.
- What is a “certified gluten-free” product? What about just regular “gluten free” labels? Does something need to say gluten-free before I eat it? We’ll talk about navigating food labels and the recent FDA ruling.
- How do I shop for myself? We’ll teach you some tips and tricks for shopping gluten-free.
- Will I ever be able to dine out again? We’ll talk about how to dine out safely.
- Do gluten-free people take vacation? We’ll teach you some tips and tricks for traveling while free from gluten.
The Need To Know Details:
What: A dynamic live presentation followed by a Q&A session to address registrants' specific concerns about starting life gluten-free.
When: December 17, 2014 7PM EST
Who: Gluten Free & More magazine editor-and-chief Alicia Woodward and blogger Celiac and the Beast
Why: Because there is so much to learn about starting a gluten-free lifestyle!
How Much: The live webinar is $4.95, but that cost also includes a link to the recording of the webinar to listen to again later!